Sunday, May 1, 2011

;You're th missing part.


Hellooo ~
Went idiot's house with xueli yesterday :D
Supposedly is go there study one.
But horhh , stupid xueli.
Keep dw study.
Then i keep deesiaoo her call her study.
She dw , then i bo bian loooo.
Then after awhile , i also siann diao alr .
LOLOLOL X: !
Then was like looking at them play o-o.
Jiajing watch megamind.
Xueli , idiot and me joined in.
Then , siann liao la . LOL X:
Then i went to look at th magazine or something i think.
LOL . I forgot X:
Uhh , soonfu use psp and iphone o-o.
Shane uh.
He at there lying on the green thinggy only.
LOL. Idk what's that.
But's it's real awesome (Y).
Uhhh , what happened uh.
I forgot actually X:!
Hmm , then i got pekchek by xueli cause she keep scwatch me D:
PAIN YOU KNOW.
YOU KNOW WHAT IS PAIN ANOT >:
Hmm , so i went to study.
Wrote notes.
Then after awhile, i siann again alr.
Went to take xueli phone i think o-o.
Then th mood was high again.
LOL , THANKS TO ME (Y) X:
Well , boring though.
Everyone like no talktalk one >:
So , all i had to do was kajiaoo people.
Then make people see show (Y).
Well , then xueli had to leave.
She got weekends grounding uh.
LOL . Shall not say further X:
Later she kill me. LOL X:
So , went to send her offffff ~
Hmm , bought and ate icecream and kitkat on the way ~
Stupid kitkat wrapper , so hard to open one >:
Make until my whole hand got chocolate >:
Then xueli and idiot laugh at me.
HOW DARE YOU TWO LAUGH AT ME >:!
Ohh well , at who cares , at least i had fun xD
Hmm , xueli went off and we went mac ~
Shane and jiajing wanted eat.
Initially , i felt like eating .
Butbut , i didn't feel like eating when i reach there.
I wonder why >:!
Butbut , after sometime , when they almost finishing th food.
My appetite came back.
I was like , wtf -___-.
LOLOLOLOL. When they almost finish then come back ?!
Eat icecream should be can le ba (Y).
Hmm , then ate icecream on th way back ~
Dripped on my shirt X:
Clumsy die me ! X:
Then i wiped th icecream off and wiped it on jiajing.
Ke lian de jiajing korkor.
I'm so sorry , not purposely one.
But , you just nice beside me only.
So , bobian , you kena . Hehehe xD
Hmm , went idiot's house ~
Nothing to do one~
Slack and slack and slack.
Then cleav daddy came o-o.
He slim down alot ! O-O.
He cut his hair also !
Not bad ah daddy.
LOLS . Butbut , he coldcold one , i no like >:!
Hmm , he brought shane away o-o.
Then jiajing followed o-o.
Oh wells .
Mei you dong xi ke yi jiang liao o-o.
STUPID IDIOT ! YOU SAY I NAUGHTY ?!
YOU SAY I NAUGHTY ?!
YOU THEN NAUGHTY LA !
NOT HAPPY IS'T !
WANT FIGHT UH !
I KNOW YOU CAN'T DO ANYT BOUT IT.
LOL X: WANT FIGHT ?!
COME ONLY ! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL X:
Hmm , thenthen , went home after some notes done.
Hmm , homed and slept (Y) O-O.
Today leyhhh , practically did nothing useful like every other day.
Never even study.
Tuesday start = gg alr. LOL X:
Hmm , Uh ,
i chatted ,
i audi-ed ,
i blackshot-ed ,
i siann-ed ,
i laugh-ed like gila from imh ,
i tio irritate-ed ,
i am loving th moments with idiot .
Hehe xD ~ Nothing much.
LOL X:
Ohh , uhhh , i blog-ed too . LOL .
Ohh wells , nothing else o-o.
LET'S END HERE :D !
IMMA BOORREEEDDDD .
BYE !

You don't know how much i need you boy.
Everyday, there's you on my mind.
I wonder how you got there .
It's like magic.
How i got to know you.
How we came this far.
How we are so sure that we are gonna last.
You're th miracle that happened.
You were bestowed upon me by some god or an angel.
For me to love you.
For me to take care of you.
For me to treasure you.
You accepted who i am ,
You loved who i am ,
Did not ask me to change.
You made conversations last so long.
Made me never wanna stop and go to sleep even though i may be tired ,
Cause nothing so wonderful has happened to me before.
Till now.
You're the one who made such an impact in my life.
You're the one who keeps me smiling thru th bad times.
You're the one who gives me laughter when i need it.
You're the one who i know i can trust.
You're the one , who i know .
Who will be that perfect idiot i need boy.
I love you so much.
Let's stay together forever alrights.
Let this laughter continue forever.
Let everything we share last forever.
Let th memories remain even till we die.
Let's make it all last till forever.
Iloveyouidiot.
You'remineforever.

No comments:

Post a Comment