Wednesday, May 4, 2011

EXAMS SUCK.



Uhhhh , HAIHAI .
My days of hell started .
Arghhhh /:
Tomorrow is th worst! ):
Chinese papers went by like OMG.
Cause i had fuckin flu ):
English papers went by like WTF?!
FLUNKPAPERTWO.
Thenthen tomorrow the papers.
SocialStudies papers sure goes by like FK LA HORHH!
Cause hand sure pain die one. Chiong die !
Then chemistry will be like I WANT TO DIE ALR LA.
The equations i all cannot memorise one ):
HAHA . So many expression.
Hmm , lets continue for all th subjects :D !!
Geography papers would be like uhh , okayy ..
Cause i think i've got most of th concepts. Except th compo die only. LOL.
Biology papers would be like WOOOHOOOO FK IT.
Cause finally got through th paper and like , i think i can do most of it.
Except my hand would be painpain one o-o. LOL.
Emaths would be like Ehh , i wanna sleep tyvm , heck alr. LOL.
Amaths would be like omgomg ! I do finish alr (Y) ! WAHAHHAAA . HOPE I GET HIGH MARKS. Cause like , uhh , idk , i like it. LOL.'
Hmm , nothing liaooo looooo .
That's all of th subjects alr.
I hope i don't flunk my socialstudies and chemistry tomorrow ):
Th school damn bastard siahh.
Put th hard papers together.
Fk them -__-'
Both also must memorise one.
How i get through them?!
Stupid lehh ):!
Oh wells , i just hope i don't fail too badly can alr -__-
At least a passing grade i happy alr ):!
I don't want to see underlines in my report book ):!
Oh wells. So hard to absorb so much into my brain ):
May god bless me for tomorrow.
And the rest of th exams ~
Well , nothing much. Seeyyaaaa!

Idiot.
I promise i wont ever leave you.
You don't let anyt get to you alrights?
Just confide everything to me.
Everything would be safe with me.
It would be a secret between us i swear.
Don't let anyt get you worried over nothing kay?
I would forever be yours,
Like how you would forever be mine.
I need you like how you need me.
So , trust me.
I ain't lying.
I'm serious.
I love you.
And that's just how it is.
Nothing can change this.
So lets be forever <3

No comments:

Post a Comment