Friday, April 29, 2011

- / Let this continue forever .

Iloveyou <3

Hello o-o''
Long time never post le uh x-x.
Lazy (:!
Hmm , been a good girl this few days o-o''
LOL X:
Cause got examm starting on tuuueeessssdddayyyyy~
Siannnsiann x-x.
Coming back home straight after school these few days ~
Doing homework tooooo ~
AWESOME RIGHTS :D !
Ohh wells , gotta work hard for midyear le ~
I didn't quite do well for ca1 uh ~
Butbut , very boring uh.
Everyday just school.
Then go home study, do homework and use comp.
Then sleep alr.
Never go out D:
Oh well , be good girl awhile nevermind one laaa ~
LOLOLOLOL X:!
Well , guess that's all ha?
Hope i get good results in th exams baa.


I don't wanna see you sad.
I don't wanna see you emo.
I don't wanna see you jealous.
I don't wanna see you worrying.
I don't wanna see you blaming yourself.
I don't wanna see you getting all frustrated.
I hate it all.
I just wanna see you happy.
Having no worries.
Enjoying every moment like no other.
I want to be with you for th every moment that you breathe.
I want to be with you cheering you up when you're down.
I want to see your every smile.
I want to see you having fun.
I hate th distance separating us from each other.
Making me miss you everyday, everynight.
I hate not knowing what you're doing.
I hate not being there to comfort you.
I hate not being the only one you're talking to.
I hate being jealous of every single person you've talked to.
I hate being useless, not knowing what to do.
I hate being the reason you're frustrated, worried, jealous, sad, emo.
How can i cheer you up?
I really wanna know.
I have totally no idea what i should do.
But everytime, you get cheered up just so magically.
I don't even know what i did.
Tell me would you?
How did that happen?
Why didn't i not know what i did.
But ..
It doesn't matter rights?
As long as you're happy.
It will be find rights.
As long as i know you're here,
With me.
It will be alright.
Th promises.
I'll keep them.
You keep your side of th promises alrights?
I ain't leaving you.
I love you idiot.

No comments:

Post a Comment