Saturday, May 7, 2011

I miss this feeling.



Haihai ~
Idiot's out today with duckky and friends ~
Didn't go out today cause of some reasons >':
So sad >:
Been so long since i've updated ohh o-o''
Hmm , let's start .

Thursday~
Socialstudies was okay i guess .
Though i didn't have enough time to complete th whole paper.
Butbut, i was happy luhh , i knew what to write and stuffs ~
I just need to work on my writing speed ><''
Hmm , thenthen .
Chemistry was okay tooo O:
Completed what i knew.
Though i didn't really study th day before.
Cause i was focusing on socialstudies~
Still , when i got through it in th morning and it went into my head.
Magic o-o''
Hahaha X:
I've got most of th formula (Y)
So , it's okay baaa , hope i can get a pass X:
Hmm , i went home after th paper with esther.
She went to meet up with somebody.
And i chatted along th way with her.
Quite fun :D
Reached home ~
Was on th comp all th way i think o-o''
Welll , nothing much rights o-o''
Guess so x-x''!
Forgot lee ><
My stm veh jialat de X:!

Friday~
Hmm , geog paper.
Thought i was surely gonna flunk it.
Cause i didn't study for it th previous night.
Had headache when i looked into th book.
And i thought it would be real hard.
So , like that lo.
认命!
Hmm , butbut , still.
I went to read parts of th book during th time i was on bus and assembly ~
Well , surprisingly , th paper wasn't that hard.
I got worried of getting underlines on my reportbook.
LOLOLOL !
Well , got quite happy after th paper ~
Wanted to go home after that.
Butbut , stupid esther.
Pulled me to join them at nex ~
So , bobian join them lo.
Stayed for quite long there x-x.
Anyw , have to go luhh , zengyong birthday.
I not so bad as to pangseh him on his birthday luh.
Plus , i still have my birthday bashes to give.
Pity him ._.
Sorryyyyyyyyyyyy ! X:
Well , i went off after waving goodbye and being ignored.
So , yeahh .
Went for th bus.
Almost half an hour.
Then i realised.
THAT STOP NO HAVE 147 ! SHIIIT IT !
LOL . So , i went to th mrt @-@''
Got home~
Computer again i guess o-o.
Hmm , jealousy got the better of idiot again.
Sadness got th better of me again.
But , everything got by just fine didn't it.
It did.
I love you idiot.
Never forget that.
He got touched by my reply note O-O''
Weirddddddd. LOL X:

Saturday~
Hmm , i stayed at home th whole time~
I woke up only at 12+ when my grandma woke me up.
LOL. PIG DIE ME X: !!!!
Hmm , sorry idiot , i fell asleep X:!
Well , you fell asleep too o-o''
LOL! x:
Well , polling day.
My cousin's birthday also o-o''
I only know when she left.
LOLS X:!
Hmm , i slacked at home after lunch till dinner o-o.
He went out.
With ducky.
I'm happy.
Yet sad.
Happy he finally got out of his house.
Sad that he wont be here to pei me.
But , i miss this feeling.
And i love this feeling .
Th feeling of missing you once again.
I need this sometimes.
Cause somehow , i love it.
I wonder why too.
Maybe it's cause.
It's telling me that i need you.
That i love you.
Well , i guess.
This feeling wont ever fade rights?
I believe so.
I need you so much.
I won't ever let you go.
Won't ever leave you.
You're like a drug.
Can't live without you.
A moment is fine.
But , when that goes pass.
It ain't fine anymore.
It's serious.
Cause i won't be able to survive for long.
I might die.
And even if i don't.
I would seem to.
I hope you just see how much i need you.
Don't doubt anyt okay?
Just trust me.
Don't get jealous.
Cause i'm yours.
Forever.
Uhh , was slacking at home watch naruto.
Play zuma.
Play blackshot. (total noob!)
Play audi.(boring~)
Listen song. (Y)
Text idiot <3 !!!!!
Boringboring o-o.
All were waiting for th results for th polling.
LOL!

Sunday~
LOL!!!
Hougang grc.
WORKERSPARTY! LOL.
Everybody like shouting and screaming.
Happy die them.
LOL !!!!
Hmm , even my house downstairs also shout till damn loud!
HAHAHAHHAA.
Then is pap , they will go like BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
OMGOMG , EPIC LA !
Hmm , well , idiot siannsiann one >:
Me no like.
Me keep try cheer him up.
Butbut , idk why.
He keep siannsiann one.
Butbutbut , i keep trytrytrytrytrytrytry!
I WONT GIVE UP WITHOUT A FIGHT!
LOL. X:
Hmm , then he suddenly cheer up o-o.
I wonder why O:!
Butbut , idc! I veh happy :D!
He cheer up jiu hao <3
Hmmm , he said he was thinking bout stuffs o-o.
I wonder what he was thinking.
LOL! MUST MAKE HIM TELL ME :D!
Heheh X:!
Sure can one, when tuesday come.
He's gonna tell me everything i wanna know <3
Hehehe d:
Okay, th votes are still going on.
LOLOLOL!
Pap win all except one.
Wp win one only.
Zaibo?
LOLOLOL! (Y)
AND MINE IS THAT ONE(Y)
WORKERSPARTY! WOOOOOOOO !
HAHAHAHA!
Hmm , okay , lets just stop here.
I blog how long alr.
Still here.
LOL!
I KEEP SWITCH TABS X:!!!
WAHAHAHAHA.
Okayy , BYE!

Before that, idiot, this is for you <3.
Dear idiot ,
We've been through so much together.
And here we are ,
Still happily standing next to each other now.
I bet everyone's just simply jealous of us :D!
Been through ups and downs.
Though i hope there wouldn't be any downs anymore.
But even if that happens,
I know it would always be fine.
Cause i have you and you have me.
Well , you remember you would always have me kay?
Even if i might be busy at times.
Know that whenever you need me,
Give me a call and i will stop everything and get to you.
I would be here to cheer you on and i will walk through th tough times with you kay?
I'm sorry that i might get moody at times X:
But , just give me some time to adjust to it kay ?
I'll get back to my normalself as soon as i can <3
Hmm , well .
You too alrights !
Try to not get upset or anyt >:
Cause will affect me also de <3
Well , anyways.
Hope it has all been very enjoyable for you.
Cause i know it has been for me.
I love you my silly idiot <3

Okay i wrote this fews days ago.
LOL X:!!

No comments:

Post a Comment