Sunday, May 8, 2011

Stop those sufferings.


Heyhey ~
Decided to post again ~
Have got nothing to do ~
Well , this post is pretty much for that noob o-o.
I hope she sees this.
Hehe X:

Hey dear ,
What's being going on?
Why have you been downgrading yourself on your blog?
It's been so long since we've talked.
Really talk.
I guess that's cause i'm not free.
You're not either.
And maybe cause exam's near.
I've really gotta catch up with you.
On what's been going on these days.
You're been so hurt.
So damn hurt.
Everytime i see you.
I see your smile.
But , i see th pain in your eyes too.
I've read your blog posts.
Over and over again.
I kept quiet.
Not wanting to spoil your mood.
I want you to be happy.
But , i just can't help it but worry.
What's been happening?
It's weird how we don't text.
When we've got so much to talk about when we're together.
And when we text ,
It seems like there's something bad happening.
I feel your pain.
I try my best to cheer you up.
I don't show you how upset i am.
Cause i know you're hurting inside.
So badly.
I wonder what i could do.
I ease th pain inside.
Cause i know what i'm doing for you.
Is just temporary.
It would eventually get back to you.
I can't be with you th whole time.
Telling you that everything would be just fine.
Cause i would be there with you.
To go through th shits you are going through.
It's saddening to see you downgrading yourself.
Calling yourself a biitch , whore , slut , whatever.
Claiming you would eventually break those hearts.
But ,
Don't you see?
You can't control all these shits.
They come naturally.
And when they do ,
You ain't got a choice.
It's their choice.
I know you're trying not hurt them.
But please.
Please , just stop calling yourself names.
Don't judge yourself.
I don't see all those shits you call yourself in you.
All i see is a girl.
Hurt and alone.
Crying inside.
Building a wall between her and th world.
Stop that would you?
At least ,
Let me in.
Let me share th burden you carry with you.
I hate that you're always hurting.
I've been envy of you.
Always.
But it seems what i've been seeing.
Wasn't th whole picture.
Was just that part where.
You're happy.
Everything's fine.
But when everything's slowly revealed ,
It's a whole new picture.
I wonder how you got through.
You're strong.
I can see.
You cry.
That's just part of life.
But ,
You don't cry just in front of anybody.
You don't want people to worry.
Those fake smiles you wear on your face.
Even when you're upset.
Even when you're irritated.
Even when you're hurting.
You don't want anybody to get worried.
I don't show anything.
I pretend everything's fine.
You don't see me giving a shit.
But i am worried you see.
I truly am.
I just wish i could get rid of all th sufferings.
Get you a new life.
Where there's nothing to worry.
Where you could be happy.
Where you could do whatever you wanted.
But.
Well , that's just out of my league.
All i can do.
Is just try to make you smile.
Let you have fun.
Let you forget all about all of th worries you have.
I'm sorry i couldn't do much for you precious.
I hope i could just ease your suffering.
Even by just abit.
Iloveyou.

Idiot, ni bu yao jealous okay!
I repeat , BU YAO JEALOUS!
I love you too!

No comments:

Post a Comment