Tuesday, May 17, 2011

You are being hacked ! :D



Hello hello !
Apparently i'm not the owner of this blog !
I'm a hacker of this blog ! >D!
Guess who am i ?
I think don't need guess also know le la ~
Whatever ! :X
Promised to help that idiot piggy blog ,
So here i am now :3 blogging for her ~
What can i blog worr?
Not my blog so cannot type rubbish :X
I wonder what that idiot's dreaming about right now :X
If she knew i'm still online at this hour she might kill me wor ! :X
But never mind i'll escape the torture somehow :3 !

Heyy idiot !
I wonder must we always quarrel over unnecessary things ?
It's like we can quarrel over every single thing :/
Hate it though, but i can't prevent it :(
I'll improve myself ,
So i can be the best boyf ever
I'll adapt to your ways,
So that less quarrels will happen
I'm making all this sacrifices just for you
It's all because i love you
Either one of us gotta make a sacrifice ,
But who cares ~
As long as i see that smile,
I'll be glad to do anything just for you,
But recently it seems that our quarrels are getting more often and often don't you think ?
We disagree on stuffs ,
We dislike some features of each other ,
But in the end we still love each other
And that's enough reason for me to carry on .
I wanna put an end to all our quarrels you know ?
Every time we quarrel my heart will crack a little,
Fragments will fall out ,
Will you be the one to pick up the missing pieces and place it back again ?
remember the disagreement a few days ago?
Ahh that was the worst ,
I can't believe i cried ,
Like seriously ,
I haven't had a good cry for quite awhile already ,
I kinda missed that feeling ,
But i don't want to experience it ,
As it's just to painful .
I am happy somehow ,
Yet inside i'm screaming ,
What's this weird feeling i'm having ?
Hah i almost forgot this ain't my blog :X ohh wells ,
IDIOT!!
Do not laugh at my hair later !
I'm warning you ! LOOOL
If you laugh you owe me kisses! :X
I shall stop here bah :X

Idiot do you think forever exist ?
Do you think we can be forever ?
Well i think we can !
Wait no i don't think i know we can
I love you idiot
Smile more for me will ya?

No comments:

Post a Comment