Sunday, April 24, 2011

Being with you is all that matters.



Hello~
It's sunndddayyyysunnddayyyyyyy! ):
Tomorrow got school alr.
Sad diediedie!
Hmm , doing homework now o-o'
Hope i can finish in time x-x.
I keep getting distracted.
LOOL! X:
Hmmm , th past few days were awesome <3
There's every reason to enjoy it really.
Hahaha :D
Went causeway point on fridayyy o-o.
Watched scream 4 .
Th blood.
So damn fake.
LOL. Stupid idiot keep scare me!
Mei you yong ah D:!
Then after th movie , they went to prank people.
LOL. Epic diedie.
Hmmm , went home after that~
Boring /:
Hmm , went to idiot's house on saturday.
Boring much.
Stupid idiot.
Sleep on my hand then how i move ?!
LOL.
Then waited till he wake up x-x.
I can't seem to sleep even though i'm tired o-o.
I wonder why x-x.
Keep try and try also cannot!
Tsktsk x-x''
Suasua, bu shuii le ! LOL.
Hmm , jiajing came over o-o.
So late then come!
Idk from when call him to come alr.
LOLS.
Well, at least he came.
Not like jeslyn!
She ownself say gonne come.
Then in th end, never come at all.
LOL. Stupid jes X:
Hmm, it was just awesome though it's boring :D~
Hmm, watched happy tree friends.
Watched annoying orange.
Not that nice actually o-o.
Boring much x-x.
Hmm , jiajing and idiot sent me homee ~
Hahahah ~
I know stuffs :D !
Awesome X:
Hmm , then today .
Didn't feel like going sembawang to slack with them o-o.
So stayed at home~
Nothing muchhh.
Borinnnngggg~
Well , one thing is for sure though.
IHATEYOU.
YOUASSHOLE.BASTARD.IMMATURE.

I love you idiot.
I wonder why i feel so happy when i'm with you.
I wonder why i feel like everything's gonna be okay when i'm with you.
I wonder why i won't give a damn bout anything else when i'm with you.
What did you do to me?
Gave me a poison probably?
And that you're th cure to it.
Well , who cares really.
I'm just happy being with you.
I hate it when i have to leave you.
But i know that i'm gonna see you again.
So, i shall endure that longing for you.
And claim you th next time.
I love everything you do.
I wonder why.
It hurts me to see you painned.
It hurts me to see you tortured.
That's why i ain't letting anybody hurt you.
No i wont!
I love you idiot.
That's what matters most <3.

No comments:

Post a Comment