Thursday, April 21, 2011

-/&&, I wish everyday was just youyouyou.



Wishing.
Upon th shooting star.
That i will be with you forever.
Wishing that my every moment would be simply just you.
You , you and yeahh , You.
Would that be possible?
Would that day come where each and every moment of my life was just simply you.
I don't think so.
But, being like this.
I'm already contented.
Cause i know you're mine.
I have each and every other moment to cherish you.
To love you.
To miss you.
To have you.
To keep you.
You.
That's what matters most.
Even though it unbearable to have to miss you like that.
I shall endure it.
Cause i know it can't be just me all th time.
Cause i know you're already mine.
Nothing else can steal you away from me.
I shall endure this pain.
Thinking of you.
Not knowing what to do.
What am i suppose to do.
I have to learn.
Learn to occupy my time.
Cause if not, it will hurt.
I understand what you're going through.
I'm sorry.
Having to miss you all th time when you're not around.
Having to think of you when i have nothing else to do.
It's rather challenging.
But i'll get through it.
Like how you managed it.
Yearning to hold you close to me.
Yearning to hold you as tight as possible.
All the time.
All the time.
It's rather sad when i know i can't do that all th time.
So i'm gonna cherish th time i have with you.
Always.
I'm gonna cherish it like there's no tomorrow.
Like it will be th last time.
Like i would die any moment.
I ain't gonna let anyt go wrong.
Ain't gonna let th time go to waste.
I love you.
I love you so much.
So much that i would be sad even with you slightly ignoring me.
Even though i know you're busy.
But i'm just so sad.
So jealous of whoever is with you.
Jealous of whatever you're doing.
Jealous of whoever is spending time with you.
It's going so over.
Why am i going head over heels for you.
I'm losing my cool.
I need you so much.
You're my remedy.
You're my happiness.
What would i do without you.
All in all , you're my everything.
I can't do it without you.
So , i won't ever let you get out of my sight.
I'm sorry if i get moody at times.
I just can't help it.
But, just stay with me alrights?
Just you being by my side.
And i'll get through fine.
Silly idiot , i wonder what made me fall so deep.
What made me so obsessed with you.
Without a reason,
I fell in love with you.
I just simply love you.
I love you more than anyone could idiot.
Just believe it.
Cause you're my everything.
And that's something that wont ever change.
I love you more than words could comprehend.
I did, i do now, and i will do so forever and ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment