Monday, April 18, 2011

Heeelllloooooo ~
Got nothing to blog actually o-o.
But idiot call me blog.
So blog lo.
SEEEEEEEEEEE ~
I so guai siahhs!
Hehehhee!
Hmmm , i actually studied yesterday O-O!
Hehe X:!
Abit only though.
Wanted study from th start one~
But then.
He's just simply irresistable <3
I just can't leave th comp.
LOLOLOLOLOL.
Hmm , then i finally went to study at 8+
Kind of tired.
Almost fell asleep somehow.
LOLOLOLOL X:!
Hengheng th texts woke me.
LOLOLOLL.
Hmmm , geog's boring ):!
Well , stopped studying after papa came home.
LOLOLOLOL.
Like always, he calls me to go get food for him.
LOLOLOL. Pig die him la.
Samesamesame de la ~
Hmm, then i just brushed my teeth, he ask me eat.
LOLOLOLOL . I was like. Wtf ? LOL.
Hmmm , texted idiot till i finally fell asleep again.
LOLOLOLOL.
He update so slow oneeeeeeeeee~
Okay la, about normalnormal i guess.
LOLOLOL . Idk x-x.
I never really go see th timing of my posts one.
LOLOLOL X:!
Hmmm , then i woke up at 2.
LOL. Suddenly wake up.
Then see my phone.
So late alr.
LOLOLOLOL. Hehehe X:!
Replied idiot and went back to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep~
Idiot wake up so early one o-o''
LOLS. Maybe is i wake up late or something baaa x-x'
School was .. As boring as it always is i guess. LOL.
I'm just freakin happy that devi didn't come (Y).
SLEEP IN ENGLISH CLASS <3
OMGOMGOMGOMG , AWESOMEEEEE.
Hehehehe xD!
Hmm , training was fitness test O-O.
My fitness really suck laaa~
But then again.
Who cares X:~
Hmm , homed ~
Bathed <3 !
My hair is like shiit o-o.
Imm in a real mess x-x''
And i don't smell nice ):
Then my stupid papa bath so long one.
LOLOLOLOL!
Hmm , kind of boring /:
I wonder what idiot's doing now.
He promised to play with jiajing.
LOLOLOL. Dota i guess O-O.
I only know tiny <3
LOLOLOL X: !
Oh wells , nothing else.
Hope tomorrow's a better day o-o.


That idiot.
I love him oh so much.
Like ohohhohhhohhhmygod.
Another day without him.
Makes me yearn for him even more.
Miss him so damn much.
I wonder why that's so.
When he's happy , i'm happy.
When he's sad , nobody could describe this feeling.
Why is he just simply irresistible.
I've gotten him now.
Now , i'm not afraid of anyt else.
Just afraid that he would leave me.
Just afraid that somebody would come along and snatch him away from me.
No i wont want that.
Imm not letting him out of my sight.
Never is that gonna happen.
Thinking of all that ,
Being afraid and all ,
I just want a hug from him.
It's all that's needed to get me secured now.
That's all i yearn for now.
I wonder how i fell so deeply in love with him.
That stupid idiot.
I wonder what he did to me.
That made me yearn for him so much.
That made me miss him so much.
That made me want him so much.
That made me love him so much.
But who cares.
I just simply love this idiot of mine.
And nobody's gonna change that fact.
I love you idiot <3

No comments:

Post a Comment