Tuesday, March 29, 2011

So sad.
Life's so sad,
I don't know what I can do anymore.
I've been too much of a bitch I guess.
Now, you just can't seem to believe me.
Th real me.
Seems like a joke isn't it.
But it's th pitiful fact.
Why must I be like this.
Why must all this little things matter to me.
Why must everything you do matter to me.
This just sucks.
I've had th chance.
But I've lost it.
And now there's only myself to blame.
Now, I just wanna suffer alone.
I don't want anybody to get hurt anymore.
It hurts me as much to see you hurt.
So maybe, now, I should just hold everything in.
Cause all it seems to be doing is hurt you more and more.
I know you deserve better.
I shouldn't be selfish anymore.
Though it will hurt, I know that.
When you're happy, I'm happy.
I shall be happy for you I guess..


iloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment