Monday, March 28, 2011

Shocked.
Surprised.
What on earth did I do to deserve you?
Nothing.
Totally nothing.
You showed up in my life like a sunshine.
Lighting up my days with your magic.
I wonder how you did that.
You always make me smile. Make me surprised too.
Giving me no room to prepare for all your tricks.
So many tricks, prepared for me.
Why is that so.
Why for me.
I ain't worth it.
I'm so jealous of your everything.
You're so beautiful girl.
You're so magical.
Popping up when I need you.
I don't know what I would do without you.
You gave me happiness.
And another new meaning to live on without fear.
I'm so thankful to god that you're part of my life.
My dull life.
But you made it so colourful.
So beautiful.
So lively.
Laughters fills my world when you're around.
Thank you so much god.
For bestowing her upon me.
For allowing her to be my sunshine.
For letting her get through thick and thin with me.
For turning my life downside up.
I wonder what I did to deserve such a gift.
Such a wonderous gift.
I'll treasure this girl so much.
I'll do my best in lifting her spirits up.
I'll do my best in making her th happiest girl in th world,
I'll be with her through everything.
Not letting her suffer alone.
I'll make sure she doesn't fall.
Make sure I hold her hand through it all.
Never letting go no matter what happens.
Till I die shall I protect her.
With my life I swear.
Cause she is mine to be.
She's th special gift I've got to hold on to.
And I ain't letting anybody snatch her away.
Iloveyou girl.
More than what you know.
I'm really surprised to see that gift on my table.
Why did you get it for me?
I ain't worth it you know.
But. Iloveit.
I'll treasure it so much.
I ain't letting a shit happen to it.
Cause it's from you my dear.
And that's all that matters.
Anything from you will be treasured dearly.
Your love, care and whatever stuffs that will be coming.
It'll be treasured.
Cause I love you.
And, I know you know that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment