Thursday, June 16, 2011

This is for a special person!

This post is for somebody.
It's for me and her to know and for you to mind your own business.
Hey.
Sup.
I think you should know i'm referring to you bah.
But you so noob.
Aiiya, should be know bah.
You everytime stalk my blog one!
Exposed.
LOL. X:
Oh well.
Hey.
Nice hanging out together.
Though we didn't talk much.
Okay, we did talk.
LOL. But, not much luh.
You know.
I was close to spilling everything out.
Close to breaking down actually.
Yet, i held in O-O.
Okay , this sounds emo.
WHHHAAATTTEEEVVVEEERRRR.
NO COMMENTS FROM OTHERS PLEASE.
But , well.
You have your problems.
You have to deal with other people such as your twin too.
I can't just possibly add on to your burden.
Though, yeah.
I shouldn't think that much for you rights. LOL.
JOKING! X:
I had so much i wanted to tell.
All has already reached my throat.
But i swallowed it down.
I didn't know how to say it.
I couldn't take it anymore.
Well, yeahh.
I wanted to shout it out.
Butbut ):
I shouldn't let you be worried bout me.
Somehow.
BLAHBLAHBLAHBLAH.
I FEEL LIKE I'M REPEATING SOMEHOW. LOL.
WHATTEEEVVVVEEEERRRRRRRRR.
Memememememe.
I keep it to myself hao liao :D
YOUYOUYOU! TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF ~
You semo shi dou yao gen wo jiang maaaa ):
Ni mei you gen wo jiang.
Then ni gen bie ren jiang.
Then ni jiu bu hui gen wo jiang hua.
Then wo jiu hui hen bored de ni zhi dao ma!
Sii donnngggg xxxiiiiiiiii.
WAHAHAHAHAHAAA.
Ohh well.
NI GEN TA.
YOU KNOW WHO I'M TALKING ABOUT LA HORHH ?
TA QI FU NI , NI GEN WO JIANG.
WO QU ZHAO TA SUAN ZHANG. LOL.
NI QI FU TA , NI YE YAO GEN WO JIANG.
WO PEI NI YI QI, QI FU TA (Y). WAHAHHHAAAAA.
Ehh , wo mei you dong xi jiang liao o-o.
Oh ya. I'm still fucking jealous of you.
Uh, i didn't say that.
My hand auto type one.
Not i say one ah.
Byebye. LOL. X:

No comments:

Post a Comment