Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Falling apart. But i'll hold on.

Cry.
For th sake of crying.
Smile.
For th sake of smiling.
Laugh.
For th sake of laughing.
Say.
For th sake of saying.
Love.
But love.
Because you truly love.
I've cried.
I've smiled.
I've laughed.
I've said.
And finally.
I love.
Th reason i held on.
Th reason i didn't let go.
Th reason i cried.
Th reason i smiled.
Th reason i laughed.
Th reason i say it all out.
Th reason i love.
Is you.

I wonder.
Why you.
Nothing comes out of it.
It's just simply you.
It's weird how this happens.
How magically.
I just seep in without knowing.
Only till i get so deep.
When there's no way of escape.
Do i realize.
That i've fallen in your trap.
Now , so many obstacles.
What do you suppose i do?
I've walked through them.
Ignoring th consequences.
But still , there are more to come.
So much tougher.
So much more heartbreaking series are about to come.
Though , i'd rather there wont be.
Would i get through them?
Would i get hurt deeper.
Would i get lifted from this heartbreak,
With you by my side?
I don't know.
I wonder.
These are just mysteries.
That can't be answered by myself.
I guess , time will probably tell.
I need to change for th better.
I can tell.
It's hard.
I need to try.
However hard it may be,
I would have to do it.
Cause i've decided to do so.
So , nothing's gonna change my mind bout it.
I'll beg for forgiveness.
If i don't achieve it.
If i forgot bout it.
Cause , i need time.
I can't just change instantly.
Even though i wish i could.
I'll beg for forgiveness.
Tell me whatever you want.
I'll do it.
Cause i'm in th wrong.
It's only right i make it up to you.
Many times have i hurt you.
Many times have i hurt myself.
Many times have i wanted to change.
Many times.
I hope this could be th last time.
Cause it's really doing me no good if i don't.
Oh well.
Fuck me.
HAHAHA.

No comments:

Post a Comment