Thursday, April 7, 2011

It's killing me.
It's hurting me.
It's making me want more.
It's changing who I am.
It's fightening me.
It's making me laugh.
It's making me cry.
It's letting me experience so much I've never experienced before.
It's showing me th world I've never dreamt of.
It's showing me that miracles happens.
It's telling me that I'm actually wanted.
It's telling me that I'm actually needed.
It's telling me that all of this are real.
It's letting me experience th magics of this world.
It's getting me more exposed to th world.
It's making miracles for me.
It's telling me that I need you to survive.
It's telling me that without you, nothing like this would happen.
It's giving me so much more hope.
It's giving me so much more meaning to live on.
Thank you so much for letting me realize so much.
Thanks for showing me so much.
I appreciate it.
All of that is priceless.
Wish that much more would come.
Cause all of them are so awesome.

INeedYouMoreThanWhatYouKnowOf.
IWantYouSoMuchThatICouldDoAnythingJustToGetYou.
IWantYouToKnowHowMuchINeedYou.
ButHowDoIStart.
IDontKnowHowIShouldGetItToYou.
WouldAnybodyTellMeHowToDoIt.
WouldAnybodyTeachMeHowToDoIt,
IWannaJustDoIt.
WouldYouLetMe.
WouldILetMyselfGetThroughThis.
INeedYouSoMuch.
NowThatIDontKnowHowIShouldDoIt.
WhatShouldIDo.
WhatIfYouDecidedToLeaveMe.
WhatWouldIDoThen.
WouldIBeAbleTiGetThroughKnowingThatYouWontBeHereForMeAnymore.
EvenThinkingOfItGivesMeThChills.
IWantYouToBeMine.
IWantToSnatchYouFromAnybodyWhoTriesTo.
IWantToItMyAll.
IDontWantToRegretAnymore.
IveRegrettedSoMuch.
IDontWantItToHappenAnymore.
ImNotGonnaResistAnymore.
SufferedEnough.
TellMeWhatIShouldDo.
TeachMeWhatIShouldDo.
AndLetMeLoveYouMoreAndMore.

No comments:

Post a Comment